Life is unpredictable right now. While our communities move towards greater and greater amounts of social isolation to stem the growth of the COVID-19 virus, many of us are feeling overwhelmed with insecurities and emotions as we are ordered to stay at home. But you don’t have to face this season alone. Instead, we want to make quality, God-honoring counseling available to all, as everyone deserves the opportunity to get help when they need it. Fortunately, our video-based, online biblical counseling sessions make that possible for you! Whether you are looking for marriage counseling, premarital counseling, dating, engaged we can meet you in the comfort of your home as we navigate these uncharted waters together.What is online Christian biblical counseling/coaching?
Advantages to online Christian biblical counseling/coaching
- Online counseling is done face to face, in real time, through the use of webcams. This gives the feel and effectiveness of an in person counseling session in the convenience of your own home or office
- Similar to in-person counseling, you will still set up an individual appointment with your counselor. Sessions typically last for 50-90 minutes, but other lengths are available.
- Our counseling is based on Biblical truth with the goal of setting you free so you can thrive in life
- Emotionally safe – It is difficult to decide to enter into a counseling relationship and face difficult issues. Some people find it easier to take this step and to open up about their issues when they are protected by the distance and anonymity provided by the internet or the phone.
- Anonymous – One fear that keeps people from going to a counseling office is that they may run into someone they know. Another fear is seeing your counselor in another capacity such as a church event or community gathering. These are not issues when engaging in internet or phone counseling.
- Convenient – You don’t have to travel to your appointments, saving you time and money.
- Affordable – As our overhead is lower, the fees for online/phone counseling are less than an office session.
If these points fits you or your situation.....Then online Christian biblical counseling may be a great option for you!
How does it work?
Our platform of choice for online therapy is Zoom, a HIPPA compliant telehealth service (information on using this platform will be given to you at the time you make your first appointment).To get started, simply reach out and let us know you’d like to schedule an appointment for Christian counseling online – just click the button below!Contact Us
Once we’re able to connect, we will decide on what you need as well as a time and day that works best for your schedule. Once you’re all set up, you will use the (Confidential Hippa Secure) Zoom teleconferencing platform to log in and engage in secure, confidential conversation one-on-one with your assigned counselor.What is the length of a session?
60-90 minutes.What are your available hours?
Appointment times vary based on availability . Typically we are available Monday– Friday 9am-6pm Saturday 9am-5pm. Sunday appointments available upon request..
So contact Us
today for a FREE online consultation sessionPlease keep in mind that The Right Marriage Counseling/Coaching is not a crisis-counseling agency, and that same-day appointments are not typical. If you need immediate help, please go to your nearest emergency room or call 911.